How to Calculate the Local Church Tithe to the Annual Conference
ALL CHURCHES (including New Church Starts and Merged Congregations) WILL BE ASKED TO TITHE THEIR INCOME TO THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
AT A MINIMUM, A TITHE WOULD BE COMPRISED OF THESE ITEMS;
1. Income from identified and unidentified contributors.
2. Pledged or unpledged income.
3. Undesignated interest and dividend income.
4. Income received from building use fees.
5. Income received from fundraisers and programs in support of the operating budget.
Income from capital campaigns, pass-through giving and tuition-based ministries is not included in the tithing calculation.
ALL CHURCHES (including New Church Starts and Merged Congregations) WILL BE ASKED TO CONTRIBUTE a % of the church income identified in items 1-5 to fund the 10 District Ministries on an equitable basis. This % will be determined by the Districts and adopted by the District Conference.
North East 1%
North West 1%
North Central 1%
South East 1.25%
South West 1.2%
Tithe Form (fillable online)
Where to send your tithe and other giving:
Carol Stream, IL 60122