Annual Conference Housing
Indiana Wesleyan University has an array of housing options that are centrally located, making them just a short walk from the buildings that will be utilized during our Annual Conference Session. For those wanting an affordable place to stay, on-campus housing options are the best way to go. From townhomes to lodges to residence halls, you’re sure to find a space that will fit your family—and your budget.
CAMPUS HOUSING IS NOW CLOSED
Costs (tax included): $25.00 per person/per night $62 immediate family, per night, maximum 8 $15.00 bedding per person – 2 flat sheets, pillow, pillowcase, blanket, 2 towels, 1 washcloth (optional as you may bring your own)
These 2-story lodges boast 4-person or 6-person apartments that surround a central, spacious lobby area. Each apartment has a living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Lodges do not have elevators.
These 2-story apartment layouts hold groups of 6 and include 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a common living room, kitchen, and laundry area. Townhouses do not have elevators.
These suite-style residences are comprised of 2 or 4 spacious bedrooms (housing 4 or 8 people), a common living room, and a shared bathroom. Scripture Hall is conveniently located next to the Student Center and has an elevator.
This suite-style residence hall is made up of 2 or 4 bedrooms (housing 4 or 8 people), a common living room, and a shared bathroom. Kem Hall is at the center of campus, next to the Student Center and Chapel and has an elevator.
*Please note: Furniture will NOT be provided in living rooms.
If you prefer not to stay on campus, below is a list of local hotels or inns you may contact directly to make your reservations.
Marion (less than 10 minutes from campus)
- College Inn Bed and Breakfast, 3902 South Washington Street, Marion, 765-667-9161
- Comfort Suites, 1345 N. Baldwin Avenue, Marion, 765-651-1006
- Hampton Inn, 1502 N. Baldwin Avenue, Marion, 765-662-6656
- Holiday Inn Express, 1000 N. Baldwin Ave, Marion, 765-573-6656
- Old Oak Inn Bed and Breakfast, 2213 W. 38th St, Marion, 765-603-6681
Gas City (less than 15 minutes from campus)
- Best Western, 4936 S. Kay Bee Dr., Gas City, 765-998-2331
- Holiday Inn Express, 4914 North Beaner Boulevard, Gas City, 765-674-6664
- Super 8, 5172 S. Kay Bee Dr., Gas City, 765-997-8096 (no elevator)
Hotels can also be found in these cities:
- Anderson – approximately 30 miles from campus
- Kokomo – approximately 30 miles from campus
- Muncie – approximately 30 miles from campus
- Wabash – approximately 25 miles from campus
Camping in the area: https://showmegrantcounty.com/places/lodging/camping/