LEADERSHIP LABS FOR SUPPORT LEADERS OF EMERGING LEADERS
- Intentional time together to consider current information and new possibilities
- Designed for all who support emerging leaders (children, youth, college students, young adults)
- Discussion based – benefit from one another’s wisdom and experience
- Will generate ideas you can use in your ministry now and into the future
- Provide connection and growth
- Your role, title or pay (or lack of) do not matter – all leaders are welcome
- No Cost
- Chose an area one day option or online option
OUR 2019 CONVERSATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Empowering Volunteers
- Discipleship of Families
- Personal Spiritual Development
WHERE AND WHEN?
Fall 2019 Options – Chose a day option in your area
- September 5 – Fishers – North Central District
Fishers UMC, 9691 E. 116th St., Fishers 46037 Host: Liz Simmons
- September 7 – Orleans – South District
Orleans UMC, 171 S. Second St. (2nd and Washington), Orleans 47452 Host: Becky Padgett
- September 21 – Muncie – East District
College Ave. UMC, 100 N College Ave., Muncie 47303 Host: Chris Mahon
- October 5 – Terre Haute – West District
Memorial UMC, 2701 Poplar St., Terre Haute 47803 Host: Lydia Bridgewater
- November 2 – Munster – North District
Ridge UMC, 8607 Columbia Ave, Munster 46321 Host: Beth Ann Smolinski
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Contact Darlene White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 317.564.3233 to sign-up for a Leadership Lab or express interest in attending.
Please include in your e-mail:
- Your Name
- Option of where you would like to participate or online
- Best Contact Phone Number
We will be in contact with you with further information about joining the Leadership Lab.