New appointment? This is for you AND your support network.
Clergy: We care about your ministry of leaving AND arriving.
Join us for collaborative conversation about managing change o Includes:
▪ Leaving well – handing off and letting go
▪ Arriving well – the first 100 days
▪ Cultural Fluency – embracing new community
Spouse or other supporter: We care about your needs in the midst of transition.
Join us for conversation with representatives from our clergy spouse support network, THRIVE
- Navigating the move process
- Managing Expectations
S/PPRC member(s) from the receiving church: We care about your church and the changes you are experiencing.
Join us for conversation with your new clergy and INUMC leadership as we discuss best practices for:
- Understanding the dynamics of leadership change
- Identifying your role in successful transition
- Cultural Fluency: recognizing and thriving with new perspective
How do I register?
Incoming pastors are responsible for registering themselves and their spouse/supporter as well as all participants from their new church. You’ll need the name and email address of each person registering. Select the date you will attend and register.
May 6, 2023 (In-Person) – Register with email@example.com
June 3, 2023 (ZOOM) – Register at the link below: