You are invited to join us for the Fall Lay Servant Ministries Academy to begin or continue training for living out the call to make disciples for the transformation of our churches, communities, and world.
Cost: $15 per person
Payment Information: Visa and MasterCard accepted
Please print a copy of your registration for your receipt.
Check payments must be mailed within 7 days of registration. Please include a copy of your invoice with your check.
Make checks payable to INUMC
Attn: Lisa Timmerman
301 Pennsylvania Parkway, #300
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Cancellation policy: cancellations must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on October 28, 2019 to be eligible for a refund less processing fee. No refunds after this date.
Registration deadline: October 28, 2019 at 11:59 pm
- Introduction to Lay Ministries, Instructor: Jon Overbey, Book: Lay Servant Ministries DR626 978-088177-626-3, $11
- Called to Preach, Instructor: Rick Presser, Book: From Your Heart to Theirs, Delivering an Effective Sermon, DR536 978-0-88172536-5, $6.00
- Leading Public Prayer, Instructor: Lisa Trigg, Book: Shaping the Prayers of the People: The Art of Intercession 978-0-80287-097-1, Avialable at Amazon $15.00
- Rediscovering Our Spiritual Gifts, Instructor: Kate Biggs, Book: Spirit Gifts Participant’s Workbook, 978-06870-0858-2, $5.99
- Lay Pastoral Care Giving, Instructor: Jim Roach, Book: Lay Pastoral Care Giving DR 554-978-0-88177-554-9, $18.00
Note: All classes will require pre-class work. Each instructor will contact participants with pre-class assignments when registration closes. All required texts are available at Cokesbury unless otherwise noted.
For more information contact Jim Roach at email@example.com