Connecting With Your Community
Below you will find several resources aimed at helping you to fully connect and invest in your mission field.
Tools for Assessing Your Community
One of the best ways to connect to your community is to learn more about the community of which you are apart. Utilizing MissionInsite and other tools for assessing your community can give you a greater snapshot of the community you are a part of and may even help you brainstorm ways you and your congregation can connect to those not yet in a church.
Church Development Tools for Assessing Your Community
Articles From the Connection
- Case Study: Church for All People
- The Building of Bridges to Community: A Discussion Guide
- Connect with Social Media
- Stop talking and start listening to your community
Articles From Discipleship Ministries
- Fostering Healthy – Growing Churches
- Who Comes to Worship: Consumers or Community?
- 3 ideas for connecting with your community this summer
- 3 Ways to Connect with Your Community at Christmas
- TeamWorks: Connecting With Your Community