The University of Indianapolis, formerly known as Indiana Central University, is one of three United Methodist-related universities in the state of Indiana. Indiana Central University was established by the White River and St. Joseph Conferences of the United Brethren Church in 1902. The Indiana Conference (U.B.) joined the effort in 1903.
The oldest remaining building on campus (pictured) was erected in 1905. It was first known as the College Building and later as "Good Hall." This fine example of Classical Revival architecture is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In 1986, the school was renamed the University of Indianapolis.
GPS: 39 42 28.32, -086 08 06.69