Blueprint for Wellness® (BFW) and Health Quotient (HQ) Deadlines Extended
- Blueprint for Wellness Health Screening (BFW) and the Health Quotient (HQ) participation have been extended through September 30, 2020.
There are three ways to complete your comprehensive health screening:
- Quest Diagnostic Center – (Please call ahead to schedule an appointment) – To locate a center near you may call 1 (855) 623-9355
- Remember the Physician Results form is available on your Healthflex WebMD by clicking on “Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness” in the grey bar.
2. A private Healthcare Provider or Physician
3. QCard Home Kit –
- Log in to HealthFlex/WebMD with your username and password
- Click on “Quest Diagnostics Blueprint for Wellness” then click “At Home Testing”
Programs and services offered through Wespath promote well-being among individuals and congregations. Annual conferences and other United Methodist Church (UMC)-affiliated organizations can sponsor these programs and services for their clergy and lay employees. The well-being programs offered through Wespath have been recognized with the Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles award from the National Business Group on Health. They are tailored for our participants with Indiana Conference of United Methodist Church. LEARN MORE – Well-Being Programs
Explore each topic for further details.
LIVE AND WORK WELL
The Indiana Conference of the United Methodist Church values the health of its clergy members and their families. With resources such as Wellness Incentives and the Blueprint for Wellness, our clergy and their spouses are encouraged to live healthy lives. For more information on the available programs, please view our menu selection on the right side of this page.
INUMC WELLNESS BENEFITS
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Access Code – Wespath Benefits and Investments
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers two support programs for participants:
- Work/Life Services
- Emotional Counseling Services
These programs are offered through United Behavioral Health (UBH). All services are absolutely confidential. Work/Life Services provides participants with information and referrals for a variety of personal needs at no out-of-pocket cost.
Work/Life Services provides answers and information on a wide variety of topics at no out-of-pocket cost. As a Participant, you are able to call and discuss your request with UBH. UBH then does all the research and provides the information back in just a few days. This confidential service is available to HealthFlex participants any time, day or night.
Services include the following:
- Household services—Plumbers, housekeepers, carpenters, dry cleaners, auto repair shops, electricians
- Entertainment—Theater tickets, golf, travel agents, concerts
- Health and wellness—Fitness centers, all-night pharmacies, chronic care support services
- Personal services—Apartment brokers, caterers, tailors, pet services, life learning support
- Shopping—Clothing, antiques, sporting goods, specialty stores, shopping services for the elderly or disabled
- Child care—Day care options, after-school programs and special services
- Elder care—Day programs, residential facilities and services for home-bound individuals
- Financial services*—Investment planning, debt reduction, budget management
- Legal and mediation services**—State-specific will, power of attorney, contractual disputes, estate settlement
Confidential, with Eight Free Visits – Services are completely confidential. Your first eight in-person visits are provided with no out-of-pocket cost
if you follow steps 1, 2 and 3 for authorization; additional visits have a low co-payment. Some services are
available free over the telephone or online.
New Employee Assistance Program (EAP) phone number! 1-866-881-6800 Available 24/7 with no-cost support and resources. If the services are rendered as the result of an Emergency, you, or a family member, should contact UBH within 48 hours.
If you feel you are a threat to yourself or someone else,
Call 911 or Go to the nearest Emergency Room.
Telemedicine/Virtual Health Support
MDLIVE* Telemedicine Services—You can talk with a consulting physician 24/7, either through videoconferencing or by phone, when you can’t get to your own provider but need a professional medical opinion and treatment or prescription quickly on www.wheydeal.com.
Register for MDLive on HealthFlex/WebMD or by phone at 1-888-750-4991
Wespath will waive the cost of MDLIVE telemedicine service for the next 90 days (mid-June). Please call your provider or use MDLIVE during this time to confirm if COVID-19 testing is necessary. The CDC recommends that you call your provider before seeking in-person services.
UPDATE: Prescription drug refills through OptumRx under Healthflex
- OptumRx will allow you and your covered dependents an early refill of prescription medications if there are refills remaining on file at a participating retail or mail-order pharmacy. You should contact your provider if you do not have any refills remaining.
- The refill obtained will stay consistent with the standard days supply previously filled as allowed by your plan (e.g., 30 or 90 day supply).
If you have questions regarding your prescriptions, you may contact OptumRX at (855) 239-8471.
Take Steps for Better Health
Physical Activity Program
Staying motivated is often the biggest challenge with any fitness program. With Virgin Pulse, you receive an activity tracker to monitor your progress and earn points toward rewards. Wear the activity tracker and accrue steps when you walk, run, bike, play sports or take part in any physical activities you enjoy.
You can earn points for accumulating steps. Points can be redeemed for rewards like PulseCash or gift cards, depending on what your plan sponsor offers.
Virgin Pulse works and has the results to support it.
How to Get Started
You can join Virgin Pulse if the program is included in the benefits package offered by your plan sponsor.
- HealthFlex participants: Log in to the HealthFlex/WebMD site and select “Join Virgin Pulse.”
- Non-HealthFlex participants: Contact your conference office or Human Resources department for details on how to enroll.
A happier, healthier life starts here
HealthFlex is committed to helping you reach your well-being goals—to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, or all the above—by offering discounted pricing on the WW offerings listed below. Join WW, and you’ll get access to many exciting features, including exclusive mindset content through Headspace®, incredible products and experiences through our rewards program, WellnessWins™, and on-demand guided audio fitness through our partnership with Aaptiv. WW welcomes everyone who seeks to be healthier, not just manage their weight.
LEARN MORE THROUGH THESE RESOURCES –