Healthy Boundaries training 2022
Every four years, the INUMC honors the recommendation from the Book of Resolutions and our General Commission on the Role and Status of Women to provide a healthy boundary training for all serving under assignment or appointment in our local churches, through extension ministry and with primary appointments in the community.
Given the stresses of this season, we are providing advance notice and several options so you can complete this requirement in a way that works best for you. It is our hope that by providing options and a long completion window you will be able to access these resources for the continued health of your ministry leadership.
The cost to you for this training is $25. You can use MEF funds for this expense. If you opt for the online training, you will need to use the Group Number provided in the instructions to decrease the cost from $49 to $25.
To complete Healthy Boundaries using Lewis Center for Church Leadership
- Go to lewisonlinelearning.org/CourseInfo/10004 on your computer.
- Look to the right for the second orange heading that says “Enroll Now.” (If the zoom setting of your browser is enlarged above 100%, this may appear at the bottom of your screen.)
- Below this heading enter your email address and then confirm by entering it again in the second box.
- Enter this group code: GRP87907429438973 (This code ensures that your record of completion is submitted to your denominational office for your file.)
- Complete your registration and begin the course.
- Go to lewisonlinelearning.org/CourseInfo/10004
- Look to the right for the first orange heading that says “Already Enrolled? Sign in.”
- Log in with the username (email address) and password you created upon registration.
- To proceed, click the menu on the right where you left off.